As a guest you may view the FAQ, Plant and other database . Contribute to Forums, Calendar of announcements, Buy and Sell, and Links.
Members may contribute to the sites contend and Join communities monitor content of the different date-abases hosted on the site. Create logs that certification organizations need to access to maintain certification. Available logs will vary according to the need of your certification organization.
emmbed Sadle mou
Welcome to our Beekeeping Operations.
We setting up operations. Here at Saddle Mountain Organics.
Our adventure will be in the fallowing areas
Set up Honey house and Shop.
Setup bee yards
- Breeder/Teaching Yard
- Mating Yard
- Honey Yard
Plan field crops for bees.
- Mustard culinary varieties
- Clovers Mostly white, waste lands yard cover in-betweens garlic, etc
- Watch for more.
- Education: In yard Streaming
Join Our SMO Beekeeping Discussion list
Access rights to resources will vary to your membership status.
Currently we have 5 Memberships available.
- Guest. Visitors have access access to all data considered public or essential. No login required
- Beta tester. Get full access and are active in the development of the site and its usefulness to Bee Keepers. To Become a bata tester. Become a member. Earn one free month of membership for 3 contributions to the site per month. Click here to join.
- Member. These Vary much needed folks have full access to the site. They have contributed financially to help finance the site. Click here to join.
- Affiliate. Companies that support this site. They have contributed financially to help finance the site. Click here to join.
- Hosted Site. There are two levels here. Your site will look the way you want.
PS. You can be both a Beta Tester and a Contributing Member
Designed and maintained By Computer System Consulting.ca.
Application is under GNU General Public License & Copy; 1996